So here I am, thirty years of crappy stay on earth still tapping the night away with my PC hoping that somewhere somehow in the vast cyberspace a kindred soul gets to receive this call for help.
At times like these I just wish I could go back in time... when things were pretty much simple. As a boy my world only consisted of my small town cut off from the rest of the world by the looming mountains on the east and the blue sea on the west.
Things were pretty much simple back then... No deadlines.. no worries... no moody bosses to deal with. Not even cold equations of the universe to ponder upon. Life goes on smoothly and calmly like the ebbing of the tide and the setting of the sun. If and that is the big if things could just go back to where it used to be.
But the shuddering truth ...it just doesnt work that way...Things have to change. Sandcastles crumble..hope fades...leaves wither away...innocence is shattered and all we can do is watch helplessly as we march inexorably oftentimes unconsciously towards our doom.
1 comment:
Hehehe Thanks for dropping a note roge.
Actually I got a bit surprised when I read again this note. I couldn't recall what triggered me to write in this perspective. But I assure you I'm 97% optimistic.
Occasionally when my cynical side takes over I just let loose these angsts. After that I feel perfectly capable and sane. Cheers !
Post a Comment