Life is a journey. Indeed it has been. And it still is.
And it goes for everyone. For every human is a traveler, a nomad in search for his own answers.
And though I am no longer a big fan of life- for life has its own flaws and peculiarities- I embrace the journey that has been.
The years are slipping by. My memory starts to fade. I used to bask in the enormous power of youth, revel in its beauty. But now the inevitable has come.
And as I approach the twilight of my youth let me share my own piece, stake my own claim.
Of all the journeys I have traveled, one stood out among the rest.
One that struck a chord in my heart.
One that I chose to hold on, with such steadfastness as if my whole being resides on it.
Ten years ago, it all seemed like it was yesterday, I embraced the unknown and embarked on a journey hoping to find some answers on life’s elusive questions.
A movie once said that a woman’s heart is an ocean of secrets.
A man’s heart is no different.
Despite the calmness of its surface, the currents of emotions are raging, well hidden in the abyss.
To unearth the hidden, one must have the patience and the will to go down deep through the darkest cracks and crevices.
Beneath every smile is a story of pain. And behind every sorrow is a promise of redemption.
Writing this now, ten years after, is a journey on its own.
It a journey within.
And a journey back home.
1 comment:
hey there. nice blog and good writing :-)
Post a Comment