Never underestimate the immense power of the internet. All the while I thought my online dream journal was just within my radar screen. Twas supposed to be just a cauldron of my vivid, oftentimes incomprehensible dreams; the concoction not yet ready for public consumption
However for some utterly unforgivable stupidity on my part I have forgotten to click the right settings when I hastily joined the republika ng pilipinas group blog. And so not until Saturday night when John and Ria mentioned about it did I realize that my dream journal was up for grabs.
Aaargh….
At least as a consolation I haven’t typed in the relatively controversial dream entries.
Oh well that ONLINE 101’s lesson learned the hard way…
2 comments:
so does this mean i'm never going to get to read the controversial blog that was all of saturday night's topic of discussion?!! i knew that we shouldn't have allowed you to go home ahead of all of us! :D
Hi roge ! Thanks for dropping by.
Such kind words. I'm immensely flattered.
Will come up with a set of blogs links and will add your site there.
Please visit as often as you want.
Cheers !
Post a Comment